GAME FORUM By: Christian Oliver Malinay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

rotation?parang rotation brownout xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bhagdad

PostSubject: rotation?parang rotation brownout xD   Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:25 pm

kla ko b eung server aus na? pero bkt gnun may rotation eung game eung oras nea my schedule theres a time that we can play but i think every 1hr or 2hrs the server is being disconnected then the server is down again no definite time that the server will be available again.. i thought i can play the RE again just like the old times.. and THE FACT IS ALLAN SAID AND POST IT IN THE SITE THAT THE SERVER WILL BE OKAY BECAUSE HE WILL PAY 350USD.. but what in the world "NO CHANGE AT ALL".. if this crisi will continue i think the players will quit just for a while.. for me this is the best private server that i ever played it has lots of way to get points(by voting,gametime,and RB EXCHANGE). but now its useless how long this server will have this system like this?? i hope its for temporary Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad im not blaming allan on whats happening in the game.. its my observation and opinion.. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile

rotation?parang rotation brownout xD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1