NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM
NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM

GAME FORUM By: Christian Oliver Malinay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toyi

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 pm

SGE I TRY TO GO VISIT UR GAME.....

IGN: TOYI

I DNT KNOW WHAT SKUL OUR CLASS

BUT I NAME WILL BE LOOK LIKE THAT SEE U....

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lablab

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Guyz,

I would like to introduce to you the best server that I had played, and it satisfies a lot.

GraveyardRan Almighty server, is the best private gaming that can give you the satisfaction. Also have a friendly community, And approachable staffs. Admin assure that players will enjoy playing the game.

GraveyardRan Almighty server, as for now, is the only server that is running well. Because we have the best coder in this server, “unlike the other servers”. And that is why our server still running well for almost two years. This December the server will celebrate its 2nd year of best gaming private server.

And also this server gives an opportunity to those players that cannot afford to donate via promo, or event. And the admin assure that your money will not go to waste because they guarantee that the server will have last long, because there is a balance configuration in the server that can guarantee you guyz that it will not go down easily.

So, we are inviting you guyz to join our server and enjoy the friendly community.

Join Us Now !
!!
king
Back to top Go down
lablab

hello Empty
PostSubject: hello   hello I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi Guyz,

I would like to introduce to you the best server that I had played, and it satisfies a lot.

GraveyardRan Almighty server, is the best private gaming that can give you the satisfaction. Also have a friendly community, And approachable staffs. Admin assure that players will enjoy playing the game.

GraveyardRan Almighty server, as for now, is the only server that is running well. Because we have the best coder in this server, “unlike the other servers”. And that is why our server still running well for almost two years. This December the server will celebrate its 2nd year of best gaming private server.

And also this server gives an opportunity to those players that cannot afford to donate via promo, or event. And the admin assure that your money will not go to waste because they guarantee that the server will have last long, because there is a balance configuration in the server that can guarantee you guyz that it will not go down easily.

So, we are inviting you guyz to join our server and enjoy the friendly community.

Join Us Now !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: