NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM
NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM

GAME FORUM By: Christian Oliver Malinay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?

Go down 
+3
adiosjrr
_=`So`LuFeT`=_
hovin181
7 posters
AuthorMessage
melvintkq

sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?   sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:03 pm

im malaysian too,i also suffer this problem,some of them said is abt the server still in maintaining,so we cant access the server right now.we just can w8 until they solve the problems.[i] Sad
Back to top Go down
janwin4ever

janwin4ever

sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?   sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:46 am

hovin181 wrote:
I m new here...hi...i dun understand filipino languages...*sorry for tat*...juz wana know...y izzit the character failed to be processed??can anyone tell me?? Rolling Eyes

maintenance sir bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
kizzme23

PostSubject: Re: sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?   sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 am

GM make new luncher with .EXE if we have new luncher .exe you can play but now not yet redy the server is maintenance because the new luncher .exe is not finish... wait until finish he anounce if the server is done ok!!! no question ?? and you see the facebook of gm allan search the name Allan Adovas and Ran Evilz Episode2 to anounce if the server is redy to play.... seeeyaaaaaaaaa in game guys
Back to top Go down
lelouchvibritannia

lelouchvibritannia

PostSubject: Re: sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?   sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 am

Sir allan is in a sick yet? i hope he's fine
Back to top Go down
adiosjrr

PostSubject: Re: sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?   sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:22 am

sbb server ni skang tgh mantainance....server baru kena hack.....GM dorang sampai sakit nak betulkan server ni...tuh la skang ni tak tau server ni gm nak tutup atau tak...
Back to top Go down
_=`So`LuFeT`=_

_=`So`LuFeT`=_

PostSubject: Re: sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?   sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 am

I ALREADY PM YOU THE REASONS!!!

READ YOUR INBOX ...^^
Back to top Go down
hovin181

PostSubject: Re: sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?   sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 am

bakit karakter ang bigo na proseso?
Back to top Go down
hovin181

PostSubject: sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?   sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:55 am

I m new here...hi...i dun understand filipino languages...*sorry for tat*...juz wana know...y izzit the character failed to be processed??can anyone tell me?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?   sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry...i'm malaysian here...nt kinda understand philipino languages*sorry*...nid some guides...y the character failed to b processed?
Page 1 of 1