NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM
NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RAN EVILZ FORUM

GAME FORUM By: Christian Oliver Malinay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

message to the admin..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rawr123

message to the admin.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: message to the admin..   message to the admin.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:46 am

Admin is still working on the new patch..
I think the patch will be release soon..

BE PATIENT
Back to top Go down
kamidake

message to the admin.. Empty
PostSubject: message to the admin..   message to the admin.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 am

to the admin, we[players] are expecting too much on this game.. juz like me.. im not a old player but i already played this game[RE] for months... you guys posted that the server is online but right now, some players cant even log in game.. sana hnd po muna nyo nilagay na online na server kung my mga problema pa.. right now i guess its offline again.. sna po mglagay kau ng server status sa site para po atleast aware kami mga players kng online ba or not ang server.. wg nyo po sna masamain un post ko^^ juz kinda pissing me off kasi i was expecting that the server would be fine kasi nkalagay sa news list ay online na ang server.. tpos after i download the new client and tried logging in, ayw nman.. hope you guys[admin] got my point.. its juz a suggestion and i think its a good one kxe its not only for me.. its for the all of us.. hope that the server will be back to normal.. open 24/7 no disconnection, no hassle.. more power po sa inyo and have fun^^
Back to top Go down

message to the admin..
Page 1 of 1